We are in love with Indian Weddings. Aren’t we? Food, music, fun and all the dressing up. Besides, for us ladies, it is that time of the year when we indulge in sheer gorgeousness. We try and look the best, wearing most pretty Indian attire i.e. sarees. So here are
Top 5 fancy designer sarees to wear for Winter Weddings 2016
1. Net and Crape :-The net sarees are really graceful and look really beautiful with the pallu of crape, as in the picture below. Though, the colour combinations can be choosed accordingly as per the choice. Net sarees are really fashionable and in style, and is one of the top 5 sarees for winter weddings 2016.
2. Georgette :-champagne georgette saree that can be teamed up with a turquoise blouse which has sequins work or off-white net saree with patta and resham work with peacock motif on the pallu and booti work on the border. Besides, butter crepe and chiffons with a bit of a twist are also a big hit this year, and is one of the top 5 sarees for winter weddings 2016.
3. Velvet :-Velvet Saree for winter weddings look really beautiful and are trendy and is one of the top 5 sarees for winter weddings 2016.
4. Neo-traditional:-If you are unsure of whether to go the traditional or contemporary way, opt for something in the middle. Stitched saris and draped dresses are ideal for weddings, and is one of the top 5 sarees for winter weddings 2016.
5. Royal:-If the wedding location is in a palace in Udaipur there’s no need to fret, opt for a sari as grand as the setting. Channel the opulence in a sari with a velvet border or one with a full gold sequined pallu, and is one of the top 5 sarees for winter weddings 2016.