Top 3 Look for Mehendi and Sangeet
Top 3 Look for Mehendi and Sangeet. When we talk about the occasions like Mehandi and Sangeet the first thing which comes to mind is a lot of fun, masti, dhoom dhamaka, grand shopping, Mehandi, music and dance rehearsal and much more. Actually, Mehandi and Sangeet occasions are the more entertaining, amusing, exciting, fascinating, jovial and very enthusiastic ones in compare to wedding ceremony day that includes, baarat, phere, reception, vidaai etc. These occasions like a compact package of entertainment. Normally, in the Sangeet and Mehandi functions, a limited number of family member and close relatives and friends gather in compare to the wedding day so, everyone gets lot of opportunity for fun and masti. Nowadays, everyone participates in dancing, music, singing, games, jokes, fun, and masti like activities and get a chance to rejuvenate and replenish the bucket of happiness and joy.
On the Mehandi function, women enjoy more in the application of various mehndi designs. It is highly risky to hire any local person for mehndi festival so always hire a good professional as it is a big day of your life where you want everything perfect and complete. A little silly mistake can spoil your whole appearance.
Mehandi designs cover a maximum area of your body except the face so; always hire a good profession and book in advance who has a deep thorough knowledge of every sort of design and style.
First on the list of Top 3 Look for Mehendi and Sangeet
Mehandi and Sangeet Look-1
Turn your mehndi moments in a memorable day of your life with the help of exclusive notes:-
Indeed, there is no universal rule to apply Mehandi because everyone has own personality and everyone different from the other. Also, there is various factor in choosing your Bridal Mehandi dress like, season, moods, taste and preferences which suit to your body shape.Well, most often Sangeet and Mehandi organize on the same day as it takes a lot of time, workload or minimizes extra expenses.
- Even, Mehandi and Sangeet on the same day the both dressing style, costume, hairstyle, and makeup everything should be different for each other which will make you different and unique in each function.
- Choose a sober and colorful outfit like Ghagra Choli or Lehenga so throughout the whole photo session it will give you a splendorous appearance and enrich your inner beauty.
- For mehndi functions, sleeveless or short sleeve Lehenga, Ghaghra Choli or ethnic heavy gowns are more advisable so you will feel comfortable at the time application of mehndi or dancing programs.
Second on the list of Top 3 Look for Mehendi and Sangeet
Mehandi and Sangeet Look-2
- Makeup shades and colors must be selected according to your outfit and face tone, still, tries some light shades for the Mehendi.
- A light blush on the face and cheeks plus lip colors like rose-pink, pale. Eyes play the main role in a woman’s makeup. They are must be expressive. The eyelashes must be little long and thick with a thick layer of kajal. If your dress color golden then your makeup color must be gold or something like which suits your skin tone and keeps your face glowing and shimmer.
- If you color complexion fair then you can try some bright and glossy colors like rose, magenta or pinkish shades which will show like your lips real pretty and sweet and resembles with rose petals like blossoms spread over your face. Also, for dark complexions, nude, brown shades or matte color with shimmer more preferable which will give you an aristocrat and classic look.
- For hairstyle, you can try various styles like French Braided Hairstyle, Half Juda with hanging twisted curly layers, pleats on the upper side of the head with hanging curly layers. Some ornaments, Emerald, Antique, or fashion jewelry can be wear in-between hairstyles.
Third on the list of Top 3 Look for Mehendi and Sangeet
Mehandi and Sangeet Look-3
Prepare yourself for Geet Sangeet Sandhya
It’s time to show the real jalwa just kill your beloved with the beauty.
For Sangeet ceremony, you must wear very special, extraordinary and unique outfit which turns your entire looks different from Mehendi or wedding day. Your appearance and impression must be attractive and impressive that it must collect the attention of all the guests surrounding you and can’t stop staring at you. Your looks must be highlighted and appreciated by everyone.
For Sangeet Sandhya Ceremony, you can follow some nice tips which will give you elaborate and thoroughly idea and knowledge for getting prepare yourself before the marriage and sangeet.
- In Sangeet and dance function, your dress must be heavier and ethnic also it must be matched with your groom’s outfit. You can select a heavy embroidery work Ghagra Choli, Lehenga or some heavy long gown, silk threading with stone work, floral pattern embroidery in a different type of fabric like velvet, Satin, georgette, crepe silk etc.
- Your dress must decide according to your dance schedule i.e, the types of song you going to dance. So, if planning to ball dance or any couple dance you can choose long ghagra or flowy gown with fewer pleats or solo or group dance you can try heavy Anarkali style Ghaghra choli, lehenga, flowy heavy long gowns etc.
- For more additional modish and stylish appearance, you can try some tattoo designs on your backside, bellybutton, armlet side or neck etc. Also, you can make a small bindi size tattoo of heart or flower on the checks.
- For Sangeet makeup, choose bright and fast color shades because lots of light of the camera will flash on your face which may turn your look fade and while video recording and photo shooting your photos /videos will not come accurately.
· Try to wear more gaudy and ethnic jewelry or fashion jewelry, like Kundan necklaces, Rani har, jadau sets which match with your dress. A heavy handing jhoomer , couples of heavy kada with a bridal set bangle set, long hanging earrings, a stylish big maang tika covering the half forehead and bindi not required, big nose pin( Nathni ). Also never forget to wear a designer waistband (Kamarband) and Armlets (Bajuband). · A thick beautiful anklet with several layers twirl with each other along with a cluster of hanging small ghungroos will give you more classic look. There is a say that a dhulhan is incomplete without a chum chum melodious sound of the anklet and khan khan of bangles.
Buy The looks. Get your looks for Weddings, Parties, Events, Red Carpets and Sangeets approved by our Fashion Experts, Voted Upon by our Peer Communities or simply shop from one of our DIY looks assembled by our Stylists for different occasions on :Buy the Look at Wholesale Prices