Fashion weeks represents latest style of clothing, hair, decoration or behavior, a manner of doing something. Fashion is a distinctive and often constant trend in the style in which a person dresses. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of textile designers. Here are the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
1. We’d wear this terrifically sharp combination of a tunic and dhoti pants to work, a party, a wedding, a meeting and pretty much any other occasion. This look is by Rajesh Pratap Singh and makes it to the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
2. What we imagine ourselves wearing at the age of 50 to a dressy card game. This look is classy, elegant and something different. This look is by designer Ridhi Mehra. This makes It to the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
3. This outfit is SVA by Sonam and Paras Modi, this creamy confection minus ribbon-like attachment is a different and a classy outfit which makes it to the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
4. Only few men are able to pull off graphic , floral pants, but this look by designer Ajay Kumar can be pulled off with ease by any man, which makes it to theTop 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
5. Designer Anand Kabra offered a collection of party and bridal wear that blended the traditional with the contemporary. Beige, maroon, midnight blue and gold hues formed the backdrop for the traditional Indian embroidery — gota, aina, resham, zar and pitta — that Kabra is known to have a fondness for. That makes it to the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
6. Couturier to the stars Manish Malhotra, the collection was inspired by earth, water, wind and flame. Tailored ponchos, cocktail dresses, off-shoulder jumpsuits in organza, tussar and crepe, and in shades like baby pink, were all crafted specifically for the modern Indian bride, and it makes this baby pink outfit by Manish Malhotra in Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
7. By Manish Malhotra, — a capsule collection comprising jackets and kurtas, tailored pants and churidars in shades of blue and ivory for men , makes this look by Manish Malhotra in Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
8. Bringing Banaras brocades to the forefront, Designer Hemang Agarwal worked for a line of saris teamed with jackets. Yellow, blue, grey, black, red, green, bronze and copper were the primary hues, along with stripes and floral weaves, for the garments, which makes it to the Top 10 Gorgeous looks from Fashion Weeks 2016.
9. Giving the age-old ajrakh technique a contemporary twist, Asif Shaikh worked to create gorgeous saris, long skirts, kurtas, anarkalis, palazzos, lehngas , blouses and dupattas, in stunning colours and prints, which makes it to the top 10 looks from fashion weeks 2016.
10. Free and easy, delicate and breezy — these seemed to be the catch-words of Designer Paromita Banerjee’s ‘Salt of Life’ collection. Hand woven fabrics like khadi, malkha, linen and cotton were used to create voluminous Mughal jamas, pyjamas, shift dresses and more, which makes this look to the top 10 looks from fashion weeks 2016.